Monthly Archives: May 2012

Filing Amended Returns: The Facts

What if you've already filed your return, but realized that you were eligible for a deduction or credit that you didn't take, or worse--discovered an error and need to "fix it" on your return? Fortunately, there's an easy answer: file an amended return. Here's what you need to know if you're considering filing an amended…
Read more

Turn Your Vacation Into a Tax Deduction

Tim, who owns his own business, decided he wanted to take a two-week trip around the US. So he did--and was able to legally deduct every dime that he spent on his "vacation". Here's how he did it. 1. Make all your business appointments before you leave for your trip. Most people believe that they…
Read more

Gallery post format

Aenean convallis aliquet lacus vitae tempus. Suspendisse accumsan nisl sit amet justo auctor id accumsan purus malesuada. Sed gravida, erat ut commodo commodo, metus ante facilisis ante, a vulputate tortor velit gravida tortor. Vivamus ante ante, fringilla vel hendrerit at, interdum id tortor.
Read more